- Skilled Trade Professionals: A Practical Career GuideCollins, Corbin
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids about Money - That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!Kiyosaki, Robert T.
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do about ItGerber, Michael E.
- Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People FollowRath, Tom
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap...and Others Don'tCollins, Jim
- Dare to Lead: Brave Work. Tough Conversations. Whole Hearts.Brown, Bren
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating as If Your Life Depended on ItRaz, Tahl
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead ForeverMichael, Bungay Stanier
- Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don'tSinek, Simon
- Crossing the Chasm, 3rd Edition: Marketing and Selling Disruptive Products to Mainstream CustomersMoore, Geoffrey A.
- Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take ActionSinek, Simon
- Billion Dollar Whale: The Man Who Fooled Wall Street, Hollywood, and the WorldHope, Bradley
Audio, Hardcover, Paperback
- The Power of Moments: Why Certain Experiences Have Extraordinary ImpactHeath, Dan